Wednesday, April 25, 2007

some updates after 20 odd days...

been busy drafting minutes and clearing the work from my in-tray... i realised that the expression/words "I'm Free" cannot be used in the office.. y? coz when i said i'm free... the next day or sometimes, next moment... my in-tray will be jammed...

sometimes, ppl tend to make/leave some comments which are hurtful in a way.. just tt they failed to realise tt what they say may hurt someone in a way...

haiz...

on a happier note:
met up some of my beloved TA24 Poly Classmates... CJ, Audrey, Siyin & Bf, Jas, Ling, Johnston @ Xindi's 21st bday... had fun and crazy nite with them... toked crap and much abt the Gunman who've taken 32 lives in the US recently... haha!

However, I felt much drifted apart from Ling and Jas.. prolly, we've not been hanging out these days and mayb coz im realli busy with my work and nv chat with them on phone... afterall, we are all busy with our own things aft school... hmmm

I failed my driving test horribly... 2 immediate failures.. OMG! seriously, the 1st failure was not my cause.. i think tt stupid tester was out to fail me.. argghh.. i stopped the car before the line yet he said i did not stop... guess he was wearing his super ORH-BIANG sunglasses and he missed to see and sense my stop...

haiz...

next test is up, luckily it's scheduled after my ICSA- Corporate Law exam... PHEW!
havent started studying... can I just gear up and prep for the exam.... grrrr... lazy lazy lazy!

I love this song by MICHAEL BUBLE, Everything... anyone has it?
send it to me pls! thanks!

fancy some pictures? scroll down!














































































































































No comments: