Thursday, May 31, 2007

........

hmmm... finally blog after so long...





mah exam ended quite badly.. tt paper aint difficult if you touch the book earlier and get the gist of those long-winded topics... again, we needa noe what are the sections, common law and case studies... hmmm.. this time.. we gotta input more and of coz, write "professionally".. grrrr... don't understand y aren't the four of us exempted from this module - Corporate Law... been thru the same LAW classes in poly, in brief though...





finally, i get to go home earlier.. seriously, i hate staying in the office to work unless there's a need to... when there's no urgency, i rather go home and rest... it's pointless to stay and work OT when there's no urgency rite? Moreover, there's no OT pay....





sad to say, the "comparing" in life is nv-ending.. y can't ppl just stop comparing.. even workload also can compare.. i must realli bow to those ppl... "like tt oso can" i don't work OT till as late as u, tt doesn't mean tt my workload is less.. enuff said, enuff of my complains...





happy to say tt i have mah happy family, mah dear dear with me through the unfortunate and those realli tiring days..





anyways, i've got some messages for the important ppl of mah life :





Family


Thanks for being there when I needed support and shoulders to cry on.. I love mah 5 monsters, ever-caring siblings and noisy parents! (noticed tt mah parents are ever-noisy)





Hubby


Thanks for being the one and only one who'll love me and shower me with all your love... cheering me up when I'm realli down and making me angry when I'm bored by playing your Warcraft and Command&Conquer... I love u!





Jas, Ling, Christine


Thanks for your care and concern by sending your regards through phone and smses. at least you guys where there when I needed someone to rant on.. wahaha u're the best... budds forever~





Audrey and Candy


Thanks for your patience when I owaes promise to meet up and nv turn up... so sorry for those empty promises.. i owaes failed to honour my promises coz of work and driving.. will make it up ok? I'll try mah best to meet u up...





I hope I can live better by ignoring those snide and hurtful remarks those ppl make in my office.. realli hope to...





need more retail therapy to soothe my soul and annoyed well-being...












mah "mini pantry" in the office









mah ever-slow-processing computer










pictures to perk my day!

end of today's story~

No comments: